Basic Info of Omron EE-SX672
|Shape of the Sensor||T-shaped, 7 mm|
|Sensing method||Through-beam with slot|
|Sensing distance||5 mm|
|Cable length||1 m|
|Operation mode||Dark-ON, Light-ON|
|Response time||0.17 ms|
|Model no||Omron EE-SX672-WR 1M|
|Type of light||Infrared light|
|Power supply voltage||5-24 V|
Description of Omron EE-SX672
- Sensing distance 5 mm (slot width)
- Sensing object Opaque: 2 × 0.8 mm min.
- Differential distance 0.025 mm
- Light source Infrared LED with a peak wavelength of 940 nm
- Indicator *1 Light indicator (red) (turns ON when light is interrupted for models with A or R suffix)
- Supply voltage 5 to 24 VDC ±10%, ripple (p-p): 10% max.
- Current consumption 12 mA max. (Connector models, L terminal open), 35 mA max. (NPN pre-wired models), 30 mA max. (PNP pre-wired models)
- Protection circuits Load short circuit protection (Connector models), No circuit protection (Pre-wired models)
- Response frequency *2 1 kHz min. (3 kHz average)
- Ambient illumination 1,000 lx max. with fluorescent light on the surface of the receiver.
- Ambient temperature range Operating: −25 to +55°C, Storage: −30 to +80°C (with no icing or condensation)
- Ambient humidity range Operating: 5% to 85%, Storage: 5% to 95% (with no icing or condensation)
- Vibration resistance Destruction: 20 to 2,000 Hz (peak acceleration: 100 m/s2)
- 1.5-mm double amplitude for 2 h (4-min periods) each in X, Y, and Z directions
- Shock resistance Destruction: 500 m/s2 for 3 times each in X, Y, and Z directions
- Degree of protection Omron EE-SX672 IEC60529 IP50
- Connecting method Connector Models (direct soldering possible), Pre-wired Models (Standard cable length: 1 m),
- Models with Connectors (Standard cable length: 0.1 m)
- Weight: Pre-wired models Approx. 40.9 g
- Material: Case PBT
Control output: NPN open collector: 5 to 24 VDC, 100 mA max.100 mA load current with a residual voltage of 0.8 V max.40 mA load current with a residual voltage of 0.4 V max.OFF current (leakage current): 0.5 mA max.
|Number of Items||